VET TEC: Veteran Employment Through Technology Education Courses
The VET TEC program pairs participating Veterans and eligible Service members with industry-leading Training Providers to help participants acquire new skills to enter the job market or enhance their business acumen. The ultimate goal is to give Veterans the high-tech skills sought by today’s top employers so they can acquire meaningful employment.
Who may be eligible?
All of these must be true. You:
- Aren't on active duty or are within 180 days of separating from active duty, and
- Qualify for VA education assistance under the GI Bill, and
- Have at least one day of unexpired GI Bill entitlement, and
- Are accepted into a program by a VA-approved training provider
Note: Your VET TEC training won’t count against your GI Bill entitlement, and you need only one day of unexpired GI Bill benefits to participate.
What benefits can I get through this program?
- Tuition for a full-time high-tech training program
- Money for housing during your training